Network FilesystemsUp one level
Servidores de ficheiros; Impressoras; Sistemas de ficheiros; Etc.
- Samba is an Open Source/Free Software suite that provides seamless file and print services to SMB/CIFS clients. Samba is freely available under the GNU General Public License.
- CUPS - Common UNIX Printing System
- The Common UNIX Printing System ("CUPS") is a cross-platform printing solution for all UNIX environments. It is based on the "Internet Printing Protocol" and provides complete printing services to most PostScript and raster printers.
- Coda File System
- Coda is a distributed filesystem with its origin in AFS2. It has many features that are very desirable for network filesystems. Currently, Coda has several features not found elsewhere.
- InterMezzo is a new distributed file system with a focus on high availability. InterMezzo will be suitable for replication of servers, mobile computing, managing system software on large clusters, and for maintenance of high availability clusters.
- ncpfs allows you to mount volumes of NetWare servers under Linux and to print to NetWare print queues and spool NetWare print queues to the Linux printing system.
- Shfs is a simple and easy to use Linux kernel module which allows you to mount remote filesystems using a plain shell (ssh) connection. When using shfs, you can access all remote files just like the local ones, only the access is governed through the transport security of ssh.