EducacionaisUp one level
- GCompris is an educational software which propose different activities to kids from 2 to 10. File in PDF Some activities are game oriented, but always educational. You will find some activities in the following topics: computer discovery, algebra, science, geography, games, reading, other: learn to tell time, puzzle of famous paintings, vector drawing, ... All in all, gcompris proposes more than 50 activities and it continues to evolves. gcompris is a free software, you have the possibility to adapt it to your needs or to improve it, and, why not, to share your work with the kids of all the world.
- KTuberling is a "potato editor" game intended for small children and adults who remain young at heart. The game has no winner; the only purpose is to make the funniest faces you can.
- Tux Typing
- "Tux Typing" is an educational typing tutor for children. It features several different types of gameplay, at a variety of difficulty levels.
- Tux Paint
- Tux Paint is a free drawing program designed for young children (kids ages 3 and up). It has a simple, easy-to-use interface, fun sound effects, and an encouraging cartoon mascot who helps guide children as they use the program. (See the full list of features.) It provides a blank canvas and a variety of drawing tools to help your child be creative.
- KDE Edutainment
- We are developing high-quality educational software for the K Desktop Environment. Our primary focus is on schoolchildren aged 3 to 18, and the specialized user interface needs of young users. However, we also have programs to aid teachers in planning lessons, and others that are of interest to university students and anyone else with a desire to learn! Please see the online slideshow and learn about our software!